The Hopps Partnership are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is The Hopps Partnership, the trading name of THP Surveyors Limited. Company Registration Number: 7077822.
The Hopps Partnership is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and is subject to RICS Rules of Conduct.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by accessing our site www.thehoppspartnership.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will not be transferred to, or stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties apart from the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If The Hopps Partnership or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
The Hopps Partnership
Second Floor, 34 – 40 High Street
Wanstead, London E11 2RJ
Regulated by RICS